Friday, September 4, 2015

What ever will be will be...

I truly believe that your own health  is, in fact, in your own hands. It is so difficult to sit by watching and listening to people with their own health issues as they choose to accept a "white-coat remedy". I know it is definitely a personal choice to be healthy and with that said; I also understand that when your health is jeopardized, one tends to accept the scare factor rather than seek the root of the issue and deal with it. 

At what point would you say " I don't want to feel like this" or "I don't want to take these drugs" or "I want to  do whatever it takes to get off these meds and feel alive again"? 

I understand that everyone  has their own destiny. Each person makes a choice reguarding whom and/or what they believe and that they go to the white coat for a reason. What I don't get, is why some sabotage their own health and well-being and make countless reasons/excuses of their choices, rather than giving it their all to make a healthy difference.

and I think to myself: 
I have absolutely nothing to do with the choices and decisions reguarding their own health. It is their destiny, NOT mine. I am only responsible for my own outcome and for that I am very thankful. 

I am delighted that I have finally opened my eyes to all of the directions that I took in the past and that know that they didn't work. I also totally understand that what IS working for me now is because of my personal dedication to my own health and well-being. What others choose to do, has nothing to do with what I do or how I feel OR what I believe and that is so OK with me. However; it does make me wonder where they place their own health on their priority list. 

As I previously mentioned, it is very hard to sit by friends and watch/listen to how and what they feel. I know everyone has their own "oh shit, I better take care of this before it takes care of me" moment and that no two to people are the same. What works for me may not work for anyone else, but it might be worth a try if you want to try anything to feel better. 


Coz, well, ya know,,, ya have to take care of yourself to be able to take care of everyone else.

With all of this said, I am also very grateful that I have wonderful friends who all understand and  respect each others individual perspectives and we all know we are there for each other always in all ways.

Cheers to the moments that make you want to look out for yourself again. 

now,  on the stitchy side of life- 
it's all the way you hold your chart.


1 comment:

Thank you for dropping in and Please, feel free to leave a comment for all to see. Know that I hold your thoughts and opinions high in regards.
keep An eye for threads & be Always in Stitches...

every one is welcome to Stitch Along My Friends & we can Be Always in Stitches together