Thursday, January 3, 2013

Today is all about,,, GMAIG ha ha ha

With a small group we enjoyed a smaller version of the big ole table and we still had lots of room. Not that we stitched much but about an hour into our reminiscing we mustered up the oomph to pull a few stitches through and I stress few. Seems we had so much to say about our Christmases and how we felt about what may or may not have happened. It is very comforting to know that even when our numbers are low we still have that incredible ability to say exactly what we mean, mean exactly what we say, and understand where and why it is being put forth.
 
And of course the background is always laughter and even mightier when the Robertson's are
Happy  Happy  Happy.
 
Today brings a day of GMAIG and anyone who knows me will no doubt figure that out in a heartbeat. With any luck I will not have to do the ootds because it will take the entire day to GMAIG. Notice I did not capitalize on the ootds. See in the winter the S turns to shovelling rather than stitching and , well, no way in the deep, dark, depths of the hell would I rather be shovelling than stitching, so say one for Ma Nature and let the PWS fall where it may. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with ya, Sister... I've been trying to GMAIG all week. We'll see how things go today... and if not, there's always tomorrow! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping in and Please, feel free to leave a comment for all to see. Know that I hold your thoughts and opinions high in regards.
keep An eye for threads & be Always in Stitches...

every one is welcome to Stitch Along My Friends & we can Be Always in Stitches together