Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Here goes another year,,,,and I still have my fork...

Being one to march to my own beat,
(and since I used to drum in one of the best All Girl Drum Corps in Canada)
I am picking up my sticks
and bang'n the drum of "offthetoppers" again.
Wherein, I throw a few designs, floss and fabric in the drum
and bang out an interesting rudimental conglomeration
of what might jive.
With any luck it will work. 
Since tonight is the first Wedstitchday of 2013 
 you'll never guess where The Stitching Sisters will be.
HA  I guess maybe some do...
That's right, right here
 @ Henley's Landing.
So as we gather at the big ole table
 to find our comfort zones of 2013
I hope that each and every one of the wonderful stitching friends I have made finds an awesome group of women to share their time and talent with,
and sometimes you throw their husbands into the mix for added enjoyment not to mention food and, they get to know the families we speak so fondly of.
Cheers to 2013
and all the threads you sow.

3 comments:

Thank you for dropping in and Please, feel free to leave a comment for all to see. Know that I hold your thoughts and opinions high in regards.
keep An eye for threads & be Always in Stitches...

every one is welcome to Stitch Along My Friends & we can Be Always in Stitches together