Friday, April 5, 2013

E = everything ~ including ENJO

There are some things in life which stand out and hold a place of their own.
One can never forget a mothers mantra
"A place for everything,,, and everything in it's place" 
Well, now, let me tell ya
there's lots of everything in my life and some of that everything has no place,
however
with a little bit of "hold me back"
and a whole lot of stamina
everything is where I want it.
So to say I am grateful for Everything in my life is infact an understatement.
Cheers to Everything and Everyone in my life.
 
If I had to pick from Everything though, I truly believe that my choice for the letter E would be
ENJO
I mean after all,
who doesn't want to eliminate chemicals from their home,
to promote a healthy and safe lifestyle for their family,
save money
and
help the environment?
After using ENJO for a year and having NO chemicals in our home, I can honestly say
W O W
and that is
With Only Water...
I never would have believed that cleaning would be an easy task!
NOPE, NOT ME..... NO FREAK'N WAY
but that was then, and this is now
and let me say that it is no longer a dreaded chore,
in fact.... now, I actually take it as a challenge ....
I know,,,  I know,,,
Jane,,,,take cleaning as a challenge,,,
my biggest challenge used to be getting a full page of a BAP completed 
in a week !
Funny things happen when you eliminate chemicals in your household.
Wonderful things as a matter of fact.
and for anyone who loves that lemony fragrance of your cleaners....
ha,,,, cut a lemon in half and put it on your counter, open a window
or buy a Canadian made candle.
There are so many reasons to be Grateful for ENJO and if you find yourself interested, there is a ton of information on YouTube.
simply type in ENJO and see a few of the reasons to be Grateful
here's just one.....
 
and if you have any questions I would love to share more information with you.
Cheers to a healthier lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping in and Please, feel free to leave a comment for all to see. Know that I hold your thoughts and opinions high in regards.
keep An eye for threads & be Always in Stitches...

every one is welcome to Stitch Along My Friends & we can Be Always in Stitches together