Tuesday, April 23, 2013

T = Time

Time is one of the only consistent things we can count on in life
 and I for one, am grateful for each and every day that I wake up
and can share it with others.
Someone once said,
"The older you get, the more you have to compare it to"
(it; being time)
I have never forgotten that comment because it is so very true.
oh to be 6 again
when you could play outside all day long
and then do it again the next day.
As we grow up we have new found responsibilities,
but in knowing that,
those responsibilities take time out of every day
and we tend to overlook the wonderful moments
that could still be shared with others.
 
How we spend our "spare" time,
and who we spend it with
 speaks volumes of who we are,
and what we have in life.
For that I am grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Either someone would say I'm completely boring or I'm blessed. Yesterday, was a terrific day! Stitched in the morning and spent the afternoon with a friend. Then all evening was stitching and my family. The only thing you failed to mention about time was the fact the older you get the faster it seems to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping in and Please, feel free to leave a comment for all to see. Know that I hold your thoughts and opinions high in regards.
keep An eye for threads & be Always in Stitches...

every one is welcome to Stitch Along My Friends & we can Be Always in Stitches together