Friday, April 21, 2017

WOW....WHERE DID THAT GO???????

I can't believe how long it has actually been since I have even thought of blogging but here I am for a few words.....lol

One of the most exciting finishes I have is also one of my all time favorite stitches.  That said, I will hang on to this one until death do us part. (no pun intended) well maybe.   

In the past, when someone has made a comment about loving one of my pieces, I have been known to send it home with them...like to Tasmania, England, Portugal, Germany and a many to different locations in the US.  

it will not happen with this one

just say'n (although it would be fun to stitch again)


Death by Cross Stitch
by: Long Dog Samplers

Still thinking about a frame and adding a border along the bottom for a bit more weight.



Cheers for now



3 comments:

  1. ohhhh my goodness well done on getting that one finished ... its gorgeous and you could always stitch part of it again to give away ..lol ... ps helloooo nice to see you back :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you're back! Beautiful stitching, too. Glad you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these stitches are made with Embroidery Digitizing am i right??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping in and Please, feel free to leave a comment for all to see. Know that I hold your thoughts and opinions high in regards.
keep An eye for threads & be Always in Stitches...

every one is welcome to Stitch Along My Friends & we can Be Always in Stitches together