Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ever done something really stupid?

Well, all joking aside, 
YES,  I  HAVE!....
A  FEW  THINGS  IN  MY  LIFE.
 would I do it again?
 NOT BLOODY LIKELY  
NO WAY,,,, 
NEVER...
DID  I  LEARN  FROM  MY STUPIDITY?
YEPPERS, 
and some lessons are still sinking in... 
DID I HAVE A LOSS?
YES. 
A COUPLE ! 

 HOWEVER

FROM WHAT I KNOW 
OF THOSE LOSSES,
IT IS OF FOR MY GAIN 
IN THE LONG RUN.


Funny what some people think to be a joke 
 can truly hurt another person. 
I wonder if they ever really know the person
they choose to belittle, bully and begrudge 
OR 
maybe their life is in a state of disarray and dishonesty
that they are totally oblivious to their input 
or rather , 
output may be the more appropriate term here. 
I wonder if a thought is ever given 
of their own sadness 
or as some would call it 
"toxic"  life?
Are they a ray of sunshine
 or a dark glooming cloud 
with a tremendous overhang 
that only shed darkness, dread and negativity?
 Like being exposed to Chernobyl! 


Choosing to stay on the sunny side of the clouds
is not always easy 
but learning that whatever 
you are thinking 
is attracted to you,
is a wonderful lesson 
that  makes me want to smile
from ear to ear
laugh as loud as I can
and be as cheerful as humanly possible. 
and if I come across a cloudy, 
dark rainy day,
you know where I will be,,,,
out there jump'n in the 
biggest puddle I can find
all while having a great time
and a smile on my face.

 xxx/'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping in and Please, feel free to leave a comment for all to see. Know that I hold your thoughts and opinions high in regards.
keep An eye for threads & be Always in Stitches...

every one is welcome to Stitch Along My Friends & we can Be Always in Stitches together