What an interesting way to learn about other stitchers and in reading some of the questions out there in blogland I have come up with a few more.
- When your children are crying and calling your name do you jump or finish that thread?
- Do you plan your meals around stitching?
- When the end table has so much dust on it do you put your stitching down or realize that the thicker the dust gets the better the protective covering is?
- Do you use a "sippy cup" when you are drinking and stitching? lol
- How long do you cut your threads when it is time for a new length?
- Do you realize that the shorter you cut them the sooner someone can interrupt?
- Do you put your stitching down when you have friends over?
- Do you take your stitching with you when you go to friends ?
- How do you know when you have had enough stitching at one sitting?
- When you eat your smarties do you eat the red ones last OR do you save the colour that matches the thread you are working at that time?
Cheers to each and every cross you stitch this weekend
~ As always ~
~ keep An eye for threads & Be Always in Stitches ~